Have you met your deductible?
Three Ways to Save You Thousands
- If you have met or are close to meeting your insurance deductible for the year, your out-of-pocket costs for surgery could be greatly reduced.
- If you have a Flexible Spending Account, you may be able to use pretax funds before they expire to cover any costs that may apply.
- No interest payment plans give you flexibility. You choose the payment schedule and even the day of the month to make a payment.
Why Choose Us
- Personalized plans. Talk with a doctor about the treatment plan that’s right for you.
- Rehabilitation options. After surgery or a procedure, physical therapists help guide you on the road to recovery.
- Community Built on Care. We know that care is more than medicine. It’s compassion, attentiveness and a healthy dose of kindness.