Affordable Self-Pay Maternity Plans
Giving birth to a baby is one the happiest moments of your life. We also know that having a baby can be financially difficult, and even more if you do not have health insurance.
The Women's Health Center of Hialeah Hospital can help you enjoy this great time without having to worry about those costs.
Schedule a FREE tour of our Maternity Child Center or sign up for our childbirth classes today. Call 1-877-383-4226.
We offer comfortable maternity packages including:
- Labor and Delivery
- 4D Ultrasound technology
- Free childbirth classes
- Comfortably designed rooms for labor, delivery & recovery
- Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) for at-risk newborns
Cash-Pay Labor/Delivery Packages
- Standard Delivery: $2,300
- Cesarean Delivery: $3,200
Free Childbirth Classes
Hialeah Hospital offers free childbirth classes in English and Spanish several times a month. These classes teach common methods of relaxation and ensure everyone knows what to expect during labor and delivery. To attend a class or for more information please call 1-877-383-4226.
Questions to ask any hospital you are considering for the birth of your child:
- How are you equipped to handle emergencies?
- What level nursery is available?
- How many deliveries take place at your hospital each year?
- What is the nurse-to-patient ratio?
- What are the hospital's statistics for cesarean sections, episiotomies and mortality?
- How many labor and support people may be present for the birth?
- What procedures are followed after the baby's birth?
- Can I breastfeed immediately if desired? Is rooming in available?
- How long is the typical postpartum stay for vaginal deliveries? For cesarean sections?
- Can my baby and the father stay with me in my room around the clock?
To schedule a free tour of our Maternity Child Center or to sign up for childbirth classes, please click here.